The customer is responsible for ensuring that someone is available to receive an order during the time period during which it is expected. The person receiving the delivery should be aged 18 or over. If we are unable to make a delivery because we cannot access the delivery location, your items will be returned to our shop and you will be responsible for collecting them or arranging another delivery at your expense.
Whilst we strive to deliver items during the expected time range, deliveries are not guaranteed.
When an item is listed at an incorrect price, we are not obliged to honour that price. We may ask you to pay the correct price, we may remove that item from your order, or we may cancel the whole order.
Items out of stock
When items have been purchased that are not available, we may offer a substitute item. If a substitution is not available or not acceptable to the customer, we will refund the cost of that item.
When an item is received in a damaged state or in an unacceptable condition, we will refund the cost of that item. We may require proof of the damage and we may want the item back.
Wrongly Ordered Items
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they order the correct items. We will not usually accept returns for items that are ordered in error. If we choose to accept a return, we may require that the item is returned to our shop or collected at the customer’s expense.
We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we receive for any reason. In this case, a full refund will be made.
We may cancel at order at the request of a customer provided that the request is made before items have been dispatched. In this case, a 50p charge will be levied to cost of issuing the refund.
Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Bluebird Wholefoods Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Bluebird Wholefoods Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Bluebird Wholefoods Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Bluebird Wholefoods Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.