How to make clay mask
– Mix a small amount of the clay with water or our Floral Water until it forms into a smooth paste.
– Apply the clay mask on the face or body and allow it to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the paste dries.
– Rinse with lukewarm water and pat the face dry with a soft towel.
– You can even add essential oils to the clay mask for better results.
- Red Clay
- Agnes + Cat, Laburnum House. Hawkshead, Cumbria, LS22 0NZ
This information is provided in good faith but accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Check the product label before use. Packaging may vary from that shown.