How to make clay mask
– Mix a small amount of the clay with water or our Floral Water until it forms into a smooth paste.
– Apply the clay mask on the face or body and allow it to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the paste dries.
– Rinse with lukewarm water and pat the face dry with a soft towel.
– You can even add essential oils to the clay mask for better results.
- Red Clay
- Agnes + Cat, Laburnum House. Hawkshead, Cumbria, LS22 0NZ
- Shipping Class
Available shipping methods for this product Collection from the shop YES Local direct delivery YES Royal Mail YES Hermes YES
This information is provided in good faith but accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Check the product label before use. Packaging may vary from that shown.