Easy Vegan Banoffee Pie
A super-easy recipe for Banoffee Pie, using the wonderful coconut-based sauces from Nature’s Charm.
- Put the coconut whipping cream into the fridge to chill it.
- Crush the biscuits and place them in a bowl.
- Put the margarine in a pan and heat gently until melted. Mix with the biscuits.
- Press the mixture into a serving dish or loose bottomed baking tin. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Spread the caramel sauce evenly over the base.
- Cut the banana into slices and place over the caramel sauce.
- Whip the chilled coconut cream with an electric mixer until it’s light and creamy. Spread over the bananas.
- Decorate the pie with grated or shaved chocolate.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
The ingredients in this recipe are available from The V Spot.