Vegan Pancake Recipe
It’s easy to make tasty pancakes without eggs. In our shop we have organic lemon juice, whipped soya cream and a wide range of syrups to put on top of your pancakes.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a bowl.
- Put the oil and 300ml of water in a small bowl and whisk together
- Make a well in the flour mixture and pour in the wet mixture. Stir briefly.
- Put a little oil in a frying pan (or spray with oil) and heat it.
- Drop a spoonful of batter mix into the pan and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Work at the edges with a spatula until it moves.
- Flip it, and cook until browned on the other side.
The ingredients in this recipe are available from The V Spot.